Your subject line can make or break your email. It’s a small but critical part of your email copywriting. “Small” because it’s only a few words. Critical because it either gets people to open your email or doesn’t. Some copywriters say write your email subject line first. The make the body of the copywriting carry through the promise of the subject line. Another freelance copywriter might tell you to write teh body of the email, then go back and write the subject line, spending just as much time on the 5 words in your subject line as the 105 in the [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Why That Freelance Copywriter Is Asking for Your Budget
- Bad Ads: What Happens When Copywriters and Designers Don’t Talk
- 6 Mistakes Clients Make that Screw the Client / Copywriter Relationship
- Copywriting Gone Awry…and a Reminder that Content ALWAYS Counts, Even on a Coupon!
- Be Careful and Be Truthful, Says Creative Copywriter
- SEO Copywriter Says too Many SEO Folks Drop the Ball
- Portal Communications Group Gets New Look, New Web Content
- How This Web Content Writer Works
- Segmenting Aside, There’s Always a Place for GREAT Content
- Unless It’s Shareable, It’s Only Content–Not Content Marketing!