Lately I’ve been doing a lot of copyediting and proofreading for one big client, something that’s a nice break from freelance copywriting because it gives me a chance to pick on someone else’s writing for a change! (Disclaimer here: I do not market myself as a proofreader or editor, but it is a service I provide to my regular copywriting clients.) For some reason, I seem to have a knack for proofreading and that gets more projects sent my way. Not that you’d know it reading through my marketing blog posts full of typos! But then no one pays me [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Why That Freelance Copywriter Is Asking for Your Budget
- Bad Ads: What Happens When Copywriters and Designers Don’t Talk
- 6 Mistakes Clients Make that Screw the Client / Copywriter Relationship
- Copywriting Gone Awry…and a Reminder that Content ALWAYS Counts, Even on a Coupon!
- Be Careful and Be Truthful, Says Creative Copywriter
- SEO Copywriter Says too Many SEO Folks Drop the Ball
- Portal Communications Group Gets New Look, New Web Content
- How This Web Content Writer Works
- Segmenting Aside, There’s Always a Place for GREAT Content
- Unless It’s Shareable, It’s Only Content–Not Content Marketing!