Last of my MarketingSherpa “Marketing Wisdom for 2010” freelance copywriter insights… Even small businesses can get a big bang from PR, and I don’t mean hiring a publicist and trying to get written up in the national news. For years, the We Know Words copywriters have pushed clients to do more with press releases. Use the right freelance copywriter, and your press releases can: *Be written with keywords and optimized for search *Be added to your website, increasing your SEO *Be submitted to an online press release distribution company like PRWeb.com, also increasing your SEO *Provide blog fodder *Be linked to in [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Why That Freelance Copywriter Is Asking for Your Budget
- Bad Ads: What Happens When Copywriters and Designers Don’t Talk
- 6 Mistakes Clients Make that Screw the Client / Copywriter Relationship
- Copywriting Gone Awry…and a Reminder that Content ALWAYS Counts, Even on a Coupon!
- Be Careful and Be Truthful, Says Creative Copywriter
- SEO Copywriter Says too Many SEO Folks Drop the Ball
- Portal Communications Group Gets New Look, New Web Content
- How This Web Content Writer Works
- Segmenting Aside, There’s Always a Place for GREAT Content
- Unless It’s Shareable, It’s Only Content–Not Content Marketing!