While dinking around on the Internet the other day, I found a blog post that made freelance copywriters like me seem about as trustworthy as an onion skin. (I don’t know why I am choosing an onion skin as my comparison. It just popped into my head and I’m going with it…) There were several things this writer described as “red flags” that were perfectly reasonable requests for a copywriter to make, in my opinion. One of those was asking for the budget. In that writer’s mind, I guess, asking for the budget only means a copywriter would take the [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Why That Freelance Copywriter Is Asking for Your Budget
- Bad Ads: What Happens When Copywriters and Designers Don’t Talk
- 6 Mistakes Clients Make that Screw the Client / Copywriter Relationship
- Copywriting Gone Awry…and a Reminder that Content ALWAYS Counts, Even on a Coupon!
- Be Careful and Be Truthful, Says Creative Copywriter
- SEO Copywriter Says too Many SEO Folks Drop the Ball
- Portal Communications Group Gets New Look, New Web Content
- How This Web Content Writer Works
- Segmenting Aside, There’s Always a Place for GREAT Content
- Unless It’s Shareable, It’s Only Content–Not Content Marketing!