I recently got a new laptop, and opted to leave Outlook with the default settings for images in email. That means most html email showing up in my inbox has little red x’s in it. I left the setting alone because I’m curious about how well companies are using alt text in their email marketing. In the past week with my new laptop, I am shocked at how few are, and what a poor job is done by those companies that do use alt text. This sounds like this should be an email marketing topic, and it is in a way, [...]
Recent Blog Posts
- Why That Freelance Copywriter Is Asking for Your Budget
- Bad Ads: What Happens When Copywriters and Designers Don’t Talk
- 6 Mistakes Clients Make that Screw the Client / Copywriter Relationship
- Copywriting Gone Awry…and a Reminder that Content ALWAYS Counts, Even on a Coupon!
- Be Careful and Be Truthful, Says Creative Copywriter
- SEO Copywriter Says too Many SEO Folks Drop the Ball
- Portal Communications Group Gets New Look, New Web Content
- How This Web Content Writer Works
- Segmenting Aside, There’s Always a Place for GREAT Content
- Unless It’s Shareable, It’s Only Content–Not Content Marketing!